The ESNcard is the membership card of ESN which gives you the opportunity to access all the services offered by the ESN and our partners.
With the ESNcard, you will enjoy thousands of discounts (housing, sport, food, bars, etc.) all over Europe. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to participate in thousands of events (trips, cultural events, sports activities and parties) at discounted prices all year long.
The aim of the ESNcard is to support and give opportunities to international students during and after their exchange.
• The ESNcard is valid for one year.
You can get your ESNcard if you belong to one of the following groups:
- You have been an international student (e.g Erasmus or any other exchange programme);
- You are currently an Erasmus+ or international student;
- You are an Erasmus+ trainee;
- You are an international incoming student or trainee on a mobility programme, outside of Erasmus+;
- European Solidarity Corps volunteer;
- You are an ESN volunteer.
How can you get the ESNcard?
Follow us our Facebook and Instagram accounts and join our groups in order to know when you can get your ESNcard. The ESNcard can be obtained exclusively from your local ESN section. Be aware that we only Erasmus and International students attending our partner universities can get their ESNcard from us. For more information about our partner universities click HERE. If your host university isn't in our list, send us a message and we will redirect you to the appropriate ESN section.
What do you need to make and ESNcard?
- Your ID/passport;
- A printed colour passport size photo;
- A document proving your mobility status.
Visit http://esncard.org, create an account and take advantage of the benefits and discounts we prepared for you!